May 31, 2021• Proven solutions
If you are interested in preserving the identity of people in your YouTube videos or you are simply interested in luring out some of the faces or the objects in your YouTube videos to retain filming rights, you can do it quite easily. With the help of a proper editing application as well as some online tools, you can very quickly blur out faces or objects from your YouTube videos.
Blur Faces With the Best YouTube Video Editing Software
is one of the best pieces of video editing tools for YouTube videos. Through the Filmora editing suite, you can quickly import the video and then go to the power town to blur out faces, distort objects and more.
- You first need to download and install Wondershare Filmora
- Then it is time to load the video you wish to edit
- You can either browse the video from your computer or drag and drop it
- Once loading is finished, you can drag and drop the video to the Video Timeline
- Afterward, you must target the exact video on the timeline
- Right click and choose the Power Tool available
- A pop-up window will appear, where you must choose Face-Off and then Apply Face Off to the Clip
- The effect you want is the first option you get or else the mosaic
- By clicking on the mosaic, it will be applied to your video
- Click OK
- Now you must choose Export to save the video
- Choose the right format and the save option of your choosing (instant post on YouTube, burn the video on CD/DVD or save it on your PC)
If you are recording your tutorial for YouTube, or your demonstration videos, you may need to blur or hide the private and sensitive information. Click.
How to Blur Faces or Objects in Videos With YouTube Video Editor
YouTube has offered the chance to blur out images, faces and more since the year 2012. The face blur tool available in YouTube works quite well.
Here is what you need to do:
- First of all, open YouTube Video Manager
- Click on the Edit button
- Choose the Enhancements
- Click on the Blurring option (it is on the right of your screen)
- Click on the Edit button of the Custom blurring option
- This time, a pop-up window will appear
- With the use of click and drag properties, you can create the blurred content
- Click on Done
- Save the video, as per your preferences (Save as new video, revert to the original or overwrite)
Here is a tutorial video for how to blur face or objects on YouTube: